While flowers are always a fun and classic way to show appreciation to that special someone on Valentines Day, edible arrangements and bouquets are a unique way to surprise your love with the unexpected.
There are several options available for edible arrangements and bouquets this Valentines Day. For starters, there is the popular company Edible Arrangements (link)that provides beautiful arrangements of fresh fruits and chocolate. They have several delicious packages for Valentines Day, including:
- “Chocolate Indulgence Strawberries” – A gorgeous red box of chocolate covered strawberries
- “Valentine’s Day Delicious Celebration Dipped Strawberries & Apples” – A beautiful fruit bouquet, containing melons, pineapple, and chocolate-dipped strawberries & apples
- “Sweetheart Swizzle Bouquet” – A gorgeous bouquet of chocolate-covered strawberries in a beautiful red pitcher.
Those are just a few of Edible Arrangements’ 64 Valentines Day options! Prices range from a budget-conscious $35 to more extravagant arrangements of over $100. If you are looking for chocolate-covered strawberries with more of an artisanal touch, consider Shari’s Berries. Shari’s Berries, founded by Shari Fitzpatrick in 1989, is an international company that provides delicious, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and has branched out to other delicious treats such as truffles, mini-cheesecakes, frosted cake pops and cookies. There are tons of great Valentines arrangements from which you can choose at Shari’s Berries, including:
- “Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Swizzled Berries” – A dozen gorgeous and huge strawberries, dipped in white, milk or dark chocolate, with a complimentary chocolate drizzled all over the entire berry.
- “A Dozen Hugs, a Dozen Kisses with 12 Gourmet Dipped Strawberries” – A way to truly spoil your love. On Day 1 your love will receive a dozen flowers, and on Day 2 they will receive a dozen dipped strawberries.
- “Cheesecake Trio & Full Dozen Gourmet Dipped Swizzled Berries” – A dozen delicious chocolate-dipped strawberries and a trio of mini-cheesecakes.
Like Edible Arrangements, Shari’s Berries has a large assortment of gifts from which to choose and that will fit every budget. From $20 to $250, you are sure to find the perfect gift for your loved one!
Looking for edible arrangements or bouquets that are less pricey, or have more of a personal touch? Consider making them yourself! There are tons of great tutorials out there for DIY Valentines gifts such as chocolate covered strawberry arrangements , DIY sugar scrubs to treat your love to an at-home spa day, and even how to make your own Valentines Day Eco-Friendly Card. If you want to try your hand at flower arranging, there is even a tutorial for that!.
The Right Flowers in Your Inbox!
Sign up for our free notifications of new articles!
Edible arrangements and bouquets are a popular choice for Valentines Day, so consider giving that special someone in your life a bouquet or arrangement that they can enjoy beyond just looking at them!