Latest posts by Florist Jessica (see all)
- The Right Get Well Flowers for Flu Season - January 21, 2013
- The Right Non-Traditional Flowers for Christmas and the Holidays - December 17, 2012
- The Right Flowers For a Holiday Christmas Party - December 6, 2012
With wedding season quickly arriving, brides are in the full swing of things, planning their dream nuptials. Because most wedding flowers are picked to match the wedding colors, it is great to know some of the hot flowers by color. White flowers are popular because they can be incorporated into just about any color scheme, and is the most classic wedding color. Here are some of our favorite white flowers:
- Calla Lilies – Calla Lilies are an elegant and timeless flower, perfect for weddings. Known for their signature look of one large, single petal, they are a hearty flower that exude the idea that less is more. You can buy them pre-arranged, or you can save a little money and buy them in bulk to make your own arrangements. They also make great boutonnieres.
- White Roses – White roses are another classic flower for weddings that offer a timeless look. They are perfect for centerpieces, bouquets and banquet table decoration. The petals of white roses are also a beautiful option for tossing petals. Available in traditional size, or mini-roses, white roses look breathtaking when alone in a big, beautiful bouquet.
- Gardenias – Gardenias are not only a lovely bloom, they have a beautiful, perfumed scent that is sure to impart a memorable impact on guests. Some brides opt to do a bouquet of purely gardenias, such as this Champagne Dreams bouquet. They also make for an eye-catching centerpiece if simply floated in a shallow glass bowl.