Valentines Day is fast upon us and many creative crafters are looking for fabric flower DIY options to show the special someone in their life that they put a lot into their gift. We have rounded up 5 of our favorite tutorials to share with you:
The Right Flowers in Your Inbox!
Sign up for our free notifications of new articles!
- Looking for something fun to give the man in your life? Consider the ribbon bouttoniere tutorial from Martha Stewart Online. Pick his favorite colors and make him a gift that he can remember long after Valentines Day!
- Looking for something lacey and frilly? This lacey fabric flower DIY tutorial from Fashion by Ally shows you how to take lace and turn them into a gorgeous lacey bouquet! Considering proposing to your love for Valentines Day? Think of how pretty that ring will look, nestled in a lace bouquet! And your love can save the “proposal bouquet” for ever.
- If any of the loved ones in your life like to wear their flowers in their hair, surprise them this Valentines Day with one that is handmade! This fantastic fabric flowers DIY tutorial for hair flowers by A Little Tipsy not only shows you how to make them easily, but how to do it for under $5!
- For those with a little sewing know-how, consider taking on this slightly more advanced fabric flowers DIY tutorial from Beneath my Heart. It will take a bit more work, but as you can see from the pictures, the effort is well worth it.
- For a real “wow” factor, check out this fabric flower DIY tutorial from Creature Comforts Blog! Beautiful, easy-to-make, red poppies that offer a real pop. You can use them as a gift topper, as she shows in her example, or easily turn them into another hair flower. If you make several, you can put them together to make a bouquet.
While real flowers are a fail-safe way to brighten up the face of the one that you love, our fabric flowers DIY tutorials provide another great way to be creative and fun this Valentines Day