It’s Valentine’s Day, do you need same-day flower delivery? If you are empty-handed on the big day, here are a few delivery services who may be able to help you out with same-day flower delivery!
- 1-800-Flowers.com: For same-day flower deliveries, order them by 2:00pm.
- From You Flowers: Order same-day flower delivery and add other gifts such as a teddy bear, chocolates or mylar balloons.
- FTD: As with 1-800-Flowers, you will want to place your same-day flower delivery order by 2:00pm.
If you have absolutely missed the cut-off deadline for same-day flower delivery, there are still a few things that you can do!
- Consider a DIY same-day flower delivery. Buy flowers at either a floral shop or a grocery store and deliver them yourself. Many grocery store floral departments will arrange a few bouquets together for you to make one big, beautiful bouquet. If you still want the surprise factor, leave the bouquet somewhere your love will find them, like on their car, with a love note.
- Have a look at some last minute Valentines Day bouquets and other gift ideas.
- Check out our article about sweet and inexpensive DIY Valentines Day gifts.
If you have found yourself past the same-day flower delivery cut-off period and frantically searching for a last minute gift, take a look at a few of the most common Valentine’s Day mistakes, courtesy of KILT radio (link):
- Forgetting to Make a Reservation. If you’re going somewhere nice for dinner and assume you’ll just walk right in . . . it’s time to start panicking. You might eventually get a table, but you’ll end up waiting 45 minutes . . . which can put a damper on the whole night.
- Constantly Complaining That It’s a “Hallmark Holiday”. Yes, everyone knows that Valentine’s Day is just a way to sell more greeting cards and chocolate. So don’t harp on it all night. You’ll just look cheap.
- Buying Her a Last-Minute Present at the Nearest Drug Store. If she finds out, she’ll be insulted by the cheapness of the gift, AND because you didn’t plan ahead.
The Right Flowers in Your Inbox!
Sign up for our free notifications of new articles!