All posts tagged choosing the right flower message
April 20, 2010
Zinnia flowers are members of the Asteraceae family, also known as aster, daisy or sunflower family, known for their single long-stemmed flowers that come in a wide variety of bright and cheerful colors, and occasionally bi-colored. The message sent by the zinnia flower varies with the color, and in general signifies fond remembrance of absent friends. Continue reading [...]
The Right Flowers
Search the Right Flowers
- Falling in Love with Autumn Blooms: Nature’s Vibrant Palette!
- Create the Right Flowers for Your Summer BBQ!
- Expressing Gratitude for Forgiveness the Victorian Way
- The Evolution of Wedding Flowers
- The Power of Flower Arranging
- The Secret Language of Floral Perfumes
- The Significance of Flowers in Different Cultures
- The Health Benefits of Fresh Flowers
- The Right Flowers to Welcome a Child
- The Many Meanings of Roses