All posts tagged gypsy rose
October 20, 2019
Field scabious, or knautia arvensis, is a perennial, flowering herb native to the Northern regions of Africa and Europe. The plant is also known as scabious, blue buttons, lady’s pincushion and gypsy rose. Field scabious was introduced as an ornamental plant in North America but escaped from gardens and now grows in the wild. Due to its ability to seed and spread fast, it is now considered a noxious or invasive weed in some North American states. Continue reading [...]
The Right Flowers
Search the Right Flowers
- Falling in Love with Autumn Blooms: Nature’s Vibrant Palette!
- Create the Right Flowers for Your Summer BBQ!
- Expressing Gratitude for Forgiveness the Victorian Way
- The Evolution of Wedding Flowers
- The Power of Flower Arranging
- The Secret Language of Floral Perfumes
- The Significance of Flowers in Different Cultures
- The Health Benefits of Fresh Flowers
- The Right Flowers to Welcome a Child
- The Many Meanings of Roses