All posts tagged how to dry flowers
September 14, 2019
A bouquet of cut flowers makes a thoughtful gift for any occasion. Whether they're for a birthday, anniversary, or just because, flowers send a message of beauty and affection. The main drawback to a floral arrangement is that many cut flowers last only a week or so in the vase. The good news is that there are many easy ways to preserve flowers so that they last indefinitely. Continue reading [...]
The Right Flowers
Search the Right Flowers
- Falling in Love with Autumn Blooms: Nature’s Vibrant Palette!
- Create the Right Flowers for Your Summer BBQ!
- Expressing Gratitude for Forgiveness the Victorian Way
- The Evolution of Wedding Flowers
- The Power of Flower Arranging
- The Secret Language of Floral Perfumes
- The Significance of Flowers in Different Cultures
- The Health Benefits of Fresh Flowers
- The Right Flowers to Welcome a Child
- The Many Meanings of Roses