- The Right Get Well Flowers for Flu Season - January 21, 2013
- The Right Non-Traditional Flowers for Christmas and the Holidays - December 17, 2012
- The Right Flowers For a Holiday Christmas Party - December 6, 2012
St. Patrick’s Day is upon us and celebrations will be taking place nationwide. Do you have a loved one who is proud of their Irish heritage, or simply loves the holiday? There are several options for bringing a little greenery to their day, and letting them know that you are thinking about them!
- The St. Patrick’s Day Plant. If you are browsing for the man in your life, or someone who simply does not like flowers, then finding a plant could not be easier since the color for which you are searching is green! 1-800-flowers has a festive “St. Patrick’s Day Plant” arrangement that pairs an oxalis plant with St. Patrick’s day mylar balloon, in a green planter. Sure to bring a smile to that special someone’s face.
- A Monochrome or Duotone Bouquet. This is a bouquet-style that can be unisex and is a great option. This is also a great choice if you are looking for flowers to display in an office setting. Teleflora has a “Luck of the Irish” duotone bouquet that features white gerberas with green viburnum, all in a beautiful green vase. A definite hit with mass-appeal.
- Give Them Some Green to Wear. Don’t forget that St. Patrick’s Day is a day for wearing green! While bouquets of flowers are a gorgeous touch, consider a beautiful corsage or boutonniere. This is something that virtually any floral shop can put together for you, and a great way to present that special someone with a green reminder that you are thinking of them.
- Remember the Pet Lover. 1-800-Flowers has a unique, dog-shaped bouquet for the pet lover who is celebrating St. Patrick’s day. Dubbed “Lucky”, this adorable little guy is made out of green carnations and poms. Atop of his head sits a little black top hat, adorned with a green ribbon. Sure to be the center of attention upon its arrival!
If anytime is a perfect time to send flowers, then St. Patrick’s Day can’t get much more perfect! Brighten someone’s day with any one of these gorgeous bouquet ideas.