Some find that men are much harder to shop for than women. Whether you are looking for last minute Valentines Day ideas for him, or planning in advance, we have the best picks for you!
- The Geek – Does the man in your life love all things gadgety? If so, check out some of the great Valentines Day ideas for him over on Think Geek. They have a huge selection of the latest toys of technology, ranging from cool to silly. You are sure to find something perfect for your techno-geek. Is this a last minute gift? Check out the cool gadgets and toys carried by your local Radio Shack. Be sure to call for availability first.
- The Nature Lover – Score your guy a copy of Dale Martin’s “Every Man’s Guide to Outdoor Survival”. Your man will learn all of the fundamentals of surviving in the wild, including how to stockpile supplies, make and improvise hunting tools, and deal with stress in life-or-death situations! Is this a last minute gift? Log on to Traildino.com and check out some of the best hiking trails around you! Once you’ve settled on a fun destination, head over to your nearest REI and grab him a new hiking pack and fill it with granola bars, water, and whatever else you might need for your fun hike! Don’t forget to slip your Valentines Day card in there!
- The Fitness and Health Nut – For a little fun with fitness this Valentines Day, head over to the male fitness health nut page to explore Valentines Day ideas for him on gifts.com. From tangle-free mp3-player buds to the latest sports watches, you are sure to find something fantastic! Is this a last minute gift? Head to your nearest department store and get him a juicer! Juicing is a great way to get maximum nutrients from fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. Check out some strawberry-based juice recipes from Healthy Life (red for Valentines Day!) and present him with the juicer and a basket-full of those ingredients to get him started.
- The Music Lover – Head to your local Best Buy, Target or Apple store and snag your guy an iPod Shuffle, around $40 – 50, and fill it with nothing but songs that have meaning for the both of you. Present it to him with a card explaining the meaning that each song holds.
- The Foodie – Does your Valentine like to fill up with only the best foods? Fill a basket with some of the best local, artisan foods around you! Check out some Valentines Day ideas for him on Local Harvest and find your closest farmers’ markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area, where you can buy produce, local honey and many other goodies. Top it off a delicious bottle of his favorite wine or micro-brew.
- The Sports Fanatic – Check out all of the Valentines Day ideas for him that are offered by Uncommon Good, including a “Slide to Safe” paperweight and a table top, portable Ping Pong set! Is this a last minute gift? Head over to your nearest Target and pick up some of their great DVD compilations of some of history’s best sports moments in Football, baseball and basketball.
And if you’d like to stick with the tried and true tradition, check out our article on how to pick flowers for the man in your life!
Valentines Day is coming upon us quickly, but that doesn’t mean you have to come up short! This list of creative and last minute Valentines Day ideas for him are sure to help you find exactly the gift you need!
The Right Flowers in Your Inbox!
Sign up for our free notifications of new articles!