All posts tagged orange
July 30, 2012
When choosing beautiful flowers to cheer someone up, the natural inclination is to get yellow flowers, but actually, yellow is not necessarily the best color for cheering up someone who is down. In fact, studies show that people are more likely to lose their temper in a room that is painted yellow. Yellow can be a very bright color for the eye to process, causing people to become aggravated, so it is best to pair it with other colors, or omit it all together. Studies show that the best colors for cheering up that loved one are the colors orange, green or blue. Continue reading [...]
The Right Flowers
Search the Right Flowers
- Falling in Love with Autumn Blooms: Nature’s Vibrant Palette!
- Create the Right Flowers for Your Summer BBQ!
- Expressing Gratitude for Forgiveness the Victorian Way
- The Evolution of Wedding Flowers
- The Power of Flower Arranging
- The Secret Language of Floral Perfumes
- The Significance of Flowers in Different Cultures
- The Health Benefits of Fresh Flowers
- The Right Flowers to Welcome a Child
- The Many Meanings of Roses