- The Right Get Well Flowers for Flu Season - January 21, 2013
- The Right Non-Traditional Flowers for Christmas and the Holidays - December 17, 2012
- The Right Flowers For a Holiday Christmas Party - December 6, 2012
When looking for the right flowers for an orange-themed wedding, it can seem a daunting task for those who are new to the flower world. With so many white, pink and lavender flowers being featured in wedding publications, it can seem an impossible task to find some of the less-traditional colors. Here is a roundup of our favorite orange and peachy-colored blooms!
- Tiger Lily – Tiger lilies are a bright, beautiful flower that practically reach out to say “hello.” With generous flower-width, these are great alone, or with other flowers. A bouquet of tiger lilies will require less stems than other flowers to look full and lush, potentially saving you money on your flower budget. Whether used in bouquets, or clustered for centerpieces like this sweet tiger lily and bird arrangement , tiger lilies are a perfect choice for the orange-themed wedding.
- Roses – Feature a classic flower in a funky light with a not-so-classic rose color. Orange roses are a perky addition to your orange-themed wedding. Because those that are orange in color are often specialty flowers, they have non-traditional names such as “Orange Unique”, “My Lovely”, and “High Sheriff.” They are worth tracking down, though, as they make an eye-catching option when grouped together in a bouquet.
- Birds of Paradise – This flower offers a tropical feel to the orange-themed wedding. Accompanied by shocks of purple, this flower looks warm and exotic when paired with greenery. Perfect for a wedding with an exotic-theme, or a destination wedding, a Birds of Paradise bouquet is a sure way to catch everyone’s attention.