All posts tagged carnation flower message
March 4, 2010
Carnations are popular because they come in a wide variety of colors, and carry a delicious clove-like scent; the carnation also lasts for a long time after being cut. Carnation flowers are also very pretty, and most often send the recipient a message of love, gratitude and admiration. Some colors send other messages, though, so to be sure you're sending the right message, read the rest of this article. Continue reading [...]
The Right Flowers
Search the Right Flowers
- Falling in Love with Autumn Blooms: Nature’s Vibrant Palette!
- Create the Right Flowers for Your Summer BBQ!
- Expressing Gratitude for Forgiveness the Victorian Way
- The Evolution of Wedding Flowers
- The Power of Flower Arranging
- The Secret Language of Floral Perfumes
- The Significance of Flowers in Different Cultures
- The Health Benefits of Fresh Flowers
- The Right Flowers to Welcome a Child
- The Many Meanings of Roses