- The Right Get Well Flowers for Flu Season - January 21, 2013
- The Right Non-Traditional Flowers for Christmas and the Holidays - December 17, 2012
- The Right Flowers For a Holiday Christmas Party - December 6, 2012
Any occasion that arises to say “Congratulations” is a happy occasion which is why it is important to make sure you send the right flowers to say congratulations. The sky is virtually the limit on happy flowers available to express your well wishes and it can be overwhelming to decide on one bouquet. Typically bright, big blooms are the preferred way to express congrats, but flowers that are personalized to the recipient are also a great option to consider. Here are some of our favorite congratulatory bouquets!
- The Sweet Splendor Flower Bouquet – This springy bouquet boasts orange roses, yellow mini carnations, white daisies and contrasting greens. It is like a sunburst in a vase and is sure to bring a smile to the face of the recipient. It is a perfect pairing with warm spring and summer days.
- The Time to Celebrate Rainbow Rose Bouquet – This is a unique bouquet with rainbow petals on each stem. Described by the florist as being inspired by kaleidoscopes, these roses are each swirls of yellow, green, blue, pink, purple and yellow. This would be a particularly fun bouquet for kids and teens, and would be extra fun for them to receive in class for a job well done at a school event.
- The New Dream Bouquet – This aptly named bouquet is a perfect “congratulations” for a couple who has announced a new baby or engagement, or a loved one who has turned a new leaf. The “New Dream” bouquet is architected to look like a happy symbol of an optimistic future. Featuring a lush ball of yellow spray roses and pink carnations with asters and blue iris flowers perched on top, the arrangement is displayed in a glass bubble vase to reveal thick, cheerful green stems.
- The Colorful World Gerbera Daisy – Gerbera daisies are one of the most popular flowers in the world and are a welcome site to those who are tired of more traditional flowers, such as roses. This bouquet is arranged in a burst of colors such as yellow, pink, red and orange. This eye-catching array of flowers is sure to be proudly displayed in the home or office of its intended.
While each of these bouquets do a great job of conveying “congratulations”, they are each unique and sure to offer something to everyone.